13 June 2015

Australis METALLIX Eyeshadow Swatches

I've just spotted these in Priceline and boy am I excited! They're the new Australis METALLIX eyeshadows. Creamy, cool and soft to the touch that comes in six gorgeous shades. I swatched them at the store and did not purchase any. I'm waiting for a sale hehe. I'm afraid I can't review these because I haven't tried them on my eyes and do not know if these would crease. Or for how many hours these would last. But the colours are just plain gorgeous for a night out or if you're bored sitting at home playing with makeup! (Come on, I couldn't be the only one) 

They are also named after influential artist but not specifically those in the metal genre. I was expecting ACDC, Sepultura, KISS or even Linkin' Park cause they obviously play metal? Lady Gaga, P. Diddy, Jay Z, Lana Del Rey? Those are all R&B / pop singers.. BUT ANYWAYS it doesn't really matter. The shades are gorgeous still. 


L-R : Gold Gaga, Lana Del Grey, Jay Zed, Guns and Rose Petals, Plum Diddy, Pearl Jammin'. 

L-R : Gold Gaga, Lana Del Grey, Jay Zed, Guns and Rose Petals, Plum Diddy, Pearl Jammin'. 
Top to Bottom : Lana Del Grey, Guns and Rose Petals, Pearl Jammin', Gold Gaga, Jay Zed, Plum Diddy. 

These retail at AUD$8.95 each. I am eyeing Jay Zed (olive green which really brings out brown eyes) and Plum Diddy (plum brings out brown eyes as well). Heck, I want them all. They ALL ARE GORGEOUS!

Thoughts?


Love,

Polkadotpaw

No comments:

Post a Comment