17 June 2016

Daiso Winmax Matte Finish Top Coat Review & Swatches

Look what I found at Daiso! A Matte top coat! I was hoping to stumble upon some matte liquid lipsticks (which I think they are going to release some soon, seeing the popularity of it). However, I found the last (Lucky Last!) bottle of matte top coat instead and decided to give it a try. It was staring back at me in the face while screaming "MATTE".

For only AU$2.80, why not? I've been wanting to get something similar and affordable from Essence but to no avail.

I quite like this matte top coat as it did not disappoint. It dries almost immediately after application but be warned it still needs a bit of time to actually dry up. Love the frosted finish it gives to the nails!

I'll probably post an update on its wear time. Now, I hope you enjoy the swatches:

Daiso Winmax Matte Top Finish Top Coat 

Daiso Winmax Matte Finish Top Coat + OPI In The Cable Car-Pool Lane underneath 
Have you tried any Daiso products that wowed you? Let me know!


Cheers,

Polkadotpaw


No comments:

Post a Comment