24 October 2013

A Whole New World


Imagine Aladdin's song playing in the background. Ha. And me making a grand entrance for the very first post.

I'm dedicating this blog to beauty, food and life. I have been meaning to do this for a while now but unfortunately I lost my phone and all the pictures were in it together.

So, I better start in case something else happens. Better late than never right?

I got the inspiration of my blog name from my belated dog who has spotted paws. She had a spotted body, much like a dalmation. So, I came up with polkadotpaw(s). I had to terminate the "s" for this blog because the plural form isn't available. Just think of the other paw doing makeup or busy painting the other's nails.

Anyways, I hope you'll enjoy the blog!

With love from an ultimate procrastinator,
Polkadotpaw

(The other paw is procrastinating to get here)

No comments:

Post a Comment